Other kids like Caristers Jepkosgei who need your support
- Caristers Needs a CURE
What is CUREkids and who is Caristers?
YouCaristers lives in Kenya and has cleft palate, and in Kenya the sort of specialty medical care Caristers needs is scarce. There are 100 million children in the world just like Caristers who have little hope for the future.Many can't play with their friends or go to school, and when Caristers grows up, things that we hope for like marriage or finding a job will be difficult or impossible...all because Caristers has a curable disability! But you can change Caristers's life forever.
- You can help
What can you do?
You can help Caristers right now. Maybe you can offer $30. Or maybe you can introduce Caristers to others who can help...
- A Community Solution
Be a part of something bigger than you
When you join CUREkids, you're getting involved in something much bigger than you. You're joining a community of people from across the U.S. and around the world that are committed to making a lasting difference in the life of a child who has a curable disability: Caristers
CUREkids builds Communities
focused around one thing:
Healing a Child
- Results that Matter
See how healing changes everything
We all want proof that our gifts are making a difference, and CUREkids offers real results that really matter. Together, we'll see the before and after photos online from Kenya of Caristers's treatment and we'll send updates to you through email and Facebook.
This boy (Alfred) was healed as Caristers soon will be
This is your chance to change Caristers's life forever! Help Now
- Seen in Clinic 04/04/2012
- At CURE On 04/04/2012
- Operated On 10/19/2012
- Scheduled For 06/17/2013
1 year old
- 79 Participants
- 587 Views
- 106 Downloads
- Day 306The ENT doctors will not be coming in April this time round, but they will be here in July. So i guess that means that we will not see him until June.
Monday February 4, 2013
- Day 198Caristers's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 02/04/2013
Friday October 19, 2012
- Day 194I am having a hard time getting through to Caristers mom, the number that they gave us does not seem to be going through. Once she shows up, we will let you know so please hold on.
Monday October 15, 2012
- Day 103Caristers's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 10/15/2012
Monday July 16, 2012
- Day 93Congratulations! Caristers's funding goal is met!
Friday July 6, 2012
- Day 36Caristers's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 07/02/2012 - Carister and his mommy showed up at the clinic today, little guy is doing well and God willing, we shall soon be seeing them again for the next procedure.
Thursday May 10, 2012
- Day 1Caristers with her mom Philister before heading back for her cleft lip surgery... http://bit.ly/HfBPHK
Wednesday April 4, 2012
$1,000 helps CURE Kenya heal Caristers (FAQ's)